published January 2nd, 2012 | categories: Raspberry Pi | all categories
After thorough testing, two of the first ten beta Raspbery Pi micro-computers are now on sale through eBay. You can bid for Beta boards 10 and 09 on eBay; the Raspberry Pi is open to all users. As of this writing, bidding for number 10 board is at 1750 pounds, while board number 9 has a high bid of 850 pounds.
The Raspberry Pi is powered by an ARM11 700MHz chip with general sales beginning in around a month.
- Raspberry Pi as an air monitoring station data logger
- Removed repositories from nwlinux.us
- Current back order wait time for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi development stages
- Raspberry Pi begins Model B manufacturing
Previous Post: « Trendnet Easy-N Range Extender debut at CES 2012Do you have something to say? Send me a message on Twitter @nwlinux.
Next Post: Facebook cybercrime Infographic »