published December 23rd, 2011 | categories: Uncategorized | all categories
According to TechCrunch’s by Alexia Tsotsis, the list below is a list of companies that are publicaly against SOPA. If you are looking for the naughty list, the list of companies that you should think twice about, click here or download the PDF if the link is broken.
- Boing Boing
- Creative Commons
- Daily Kos
- Hype Machine
- O’Reilly Radar
- StackExchange (Stack Overflow)
- The Huffington Post
- If you aren’t paying for something, you’re not the customer; you’re the product being sold
- FirefoxOS advertisement images
- Installing ATMail stuck at “Preconfiguring packages”
- FirefoxOS screenshot and info
- How many robots does it take to change a light bulb?
Previous Post: « DuckDuckGo Adam Yauch Tribute duckPartially conscious on Twitter @nwlinux.
Next Post: Fix Get Simple CMS URL’s when migrating to a new domain »
See all posts