published December 23rd, 2011 | categories: Uncategorized | all categories
According to TechCrunch’s by Alexia Tsotsis, the list below is a list of companies that are publicaly against SOPA. If you are looking for the naughty list, the list of companies that you should think twice about, click here or download the PDF if the link is broken.
- Boing Boing
- Creative Commons
- Daily Kos
- Hype Machine
- O’Reilly Radar
- StackExchange (Stack Overflow)
- The Huffington Post
- How many robots does it take to change a light bulb?
- Google Drive for Linux coming soon
- Android accounts for over half of smartphone platforms
- “ssh: command not found” when trying to ssh of sftp
- How to blackout your site for SOPA – the right way
Previous Post: « Configure Varnish for multiple backends and domainsDo you have something to say? Send me a message on Twitter @nwlinux.
Next Post: Overriding Elgg .htaccess warnings »
See all posts