published November 15th, 2011 | categories: Hardware, Raspberry Pi | all categories
It looks like the folks at Raspberry-Pi have finalized their Gerbers (a visualisation of the printed circuit board or PCB). Developers and tech nuts have been drooling at the promise of a $25 P.C. for some time now. Developers anticipate a release date sometime in December 2011. Unfortunately, the first 10,000 units will likely go to developers.
- The Raspberry-Pi uses a Broadcom BCM2835 1080p media applications processor
- size: credit card – 85.60mm x 53.98mm
- the sky is the limit!
Someone was being funny…
- Adding a LCD monitor to the air monitoring data logger cube
- Zero and Span using Advantech Device Manager
- NSA’s Buffdale, Utah Data Center scheduled for completion September 2013
- Data logger cubes ready for deployment
- Remove interface from ifconfig without restarting
Previous Post: « Air monitoring station data logger cubeDo you have something to say? Send me a message on Twitter @nwlinux.
Next Post: MiniDLNA added to NW Linux application repository »