published May 6th, 2011 | categories: Companies, Google | all categories
Google unveiled its redesigned search engine results page this evening to users. The changes are expected to increase interactive and multi-media content in the companies search results. Don’t expect to see the results everywhere. Even now, the changes no longer appear in my CR-48. I suspect that Google just wanted the initial impressions. Overall reviews of the changes were not so great, with users citing the colors were too pale. What do you think?
- Google DNS slow in Washington state
- RedBox Instant by Verizon review
- How I moved away from Google services
- Google builds architecture for Packaged Apps
- Search Google by drawing on your screen
Previous Post: « Install and configure Insync Ubuntu 12.04Do you have something to say? Send me a message on Twitter @nwlinux.
Next Post: Current back order wait time for Raspberry Pi »
See all posts