published May 6th, 2011 | categories: Companies, Google | all categories
Google unveiled its redesigned search engine results page this evening to users. The changes are expected to increase interactive and multi-media content in the companies search results. Don’t expect to see the results everywhere. Even now, the changes no longer appear in my CR-48. I suspect that Google just wanted the initial impressions. Overall reviews of the changes were not so great, with users citing the colors were too pale. What do you think?
- When will Postini transition to Google Apps?
- Google DNS slow in Washington state
- RedBox Instant by Verizon review
- How I moved away from Google services
- Google builds architecture for Packaged Apps
Previous Post: « Insync Beta 3 for Linux releasedPartially conscious on Twitter @nwlinux.
Next Post: Insync Android beta upgrade v.1.0.12 »
See all posts