published December 6th, 2011 | categories: Raspberry Pi | all categories
The makers of Raspberry Pi, the famed $25 computer, have released high resolution images of the production PCB’s. Their blog post clarifies that the final product will NOT require soldering of any kind. The folks at Raspberry Pi are being transparent and open with their process. The blog post also discusses concerns of copper waste and other related manufacturing concerns.
- Raspberry Pi as an air monitoring station data logger
- Removed repositories from nwlinux.us
- Current back order wait time for Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi development stages
- Raspberry Pi begins Model B manufacturing
Previous Post: « Trendnet Easy-N Range Extender debut at CES 2012Do you have something to say? Send me a message on Twitter @nwlinux.
Next Post: Facebook cybercrime Infographic »