published December 22nd, 2011 | categories: Images, Raspberry Pi | all categories
The first Raspberry Pi boards are complete and currently undergoing rigorous testing. If these boards test well, then 10 of them will be auctioned off; more details on that soon. Until then, enjoy the images. I really like the raspberry etching!
- Office Prank: too many sticky notes
- Raspberry Pi as an air monitoring station data logger
- Dust bunnies in computer exhaust
- Removed repositories from nwlinux.us
- Current back order wait time for Raspberry Pi
Previous Post: « Search Google by drawing on your screenDo you have something to say? Send me a message on Twitter @nwlinux.
Next Post: GNOME 4 promises something new »