published October 3rd, 2011 | categories: Images, Web Applications | all categories
Rhythmbox is a popular music player for Linux. However, if you wanted to listen to your collection outside of your laptop or desktop, you were reliant on a web service. jessevdk has created a web interface for Rhythmbox and is available on GitHub. The interface is clean and operates on port 8888 out of the box. The current supported Rhythmbox version is 3.0. If you want more information, visit jessevdkś blog post or head on over to GitHub.
- Self-hosted groupware options for small business
- Office Prank: too many sticky notes
- Dust bunnies in computer exhaust
- Review: Hypemarks refreshes bookmark collecting
- View image metadata from Linux Terminal
Previous Post: « Get Simple CMS: Unable to link 2nd level filesPartially conscious on Twitter @nwlinux.
Next Post: Install memsql on Ubuntu Linux »
See all posts