published October 3rd, 2011 | categories: Images, Web Applications | all categories
Rhythmbox is a popular music player for Linux. However, if you wanted to listen to your collection outside of your laptop or desktop, you were reliant on a web service. jessevdk has created a web interface for Rhythmbox and is available on GitHub. The interface is clean and operates on port 8888 out of the box. The current supported Rhythmbox version is 3.0. If you want more information, visit jessevdkś blog post or head on over to GitHub.
- Office Prank: too many sticky notes
- Dust bunnies in computer exhaust
- Review: Hypemarks refreshes bookmark collecting
- View image metadata from Linux Terminal
- IT Workers more secure about looking for another job
Previous Post: « Fix Get Simple CMS URL’s when migrating to a new domainDo you have something to say? Send me a message on Twitter @nwlinux.
Next Post: Install owncloud sync client on Ubuntu »
See all posts