published January 7th, 2010 | categories: Informational, Media, Resources | all categories
Samsung has provided various users a prototype of their 14-inch notebook. Why so special? It is being released as the world’s first and largest transparent Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display panel. There are not too many details out, but is is approximately 40% transparent. Aside from being really cool, I am not sure about the applications at this point. Stay tuned.
- Free or open-source self-hosted spreadsheets
- Change the Windows default Remote Desktop (RDP) port
- Convert images to animated .GIF in Ubuntu
- Interpreting /proc/mdstat output
- How to obtain your free Asus Transformer TF201 Extension Kit
Previous Post: « Google Drive for Linux coming soonDo you have something to say? Send me a message on Twitter @nwlinux.
Next Post: ownCloud Android App »
See all posts